Friday, December 23, 2011

CELEBRATING 2 YEARS

About this time of the year, about this time of the day, about this place in my room, about two years ago, I was hunched in front of the computer with steam coming through my ears and birds flying about my head--with my eyes appearing to move completely independent of each other. I was slowly pining away, hoping and praying the DVD would start compiling.

Not to dramatize, but when I called Jared to report that it was finally working, I never screamed so loud in my life. And he'll testify that.

It's the second anniversary of Sons of Risen!


4 comments:

  1. That was an epic video!!! Hahaha, love the backwards and sped-up and... yeah. I need to watch that movie again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Did we give it to you guys already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I was talking to myself. :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just making sure. It would have been a late Christmas present if you hadn't :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Awesomeness. Please comment.