Monday, March 28, 2011

'Tis been a while.

How do you keep a turkey in suspense?


...


GOTCHA!!! Lol. I'm so Witty.


'Tis been a while since I've made a blog post here. Heh, not much news going on lately. I've been kind of busy lately winning speech and debate tournaments. Ok, I exaggerating. Placing in speech and debate tournaments. And I'm not doing debate. So I'm not as busy as I should be. I have and Original Oratory on technology, and Humorous interpretation on The Life of Fred (which is a math textbook--don't ask) and a Duo on the Horse and His Boy. Loads of fun. I'm just rambling on, aren't I?

Aaaaannyywaaay. About Deliver-e.
Well first things first, the price has gone down by about 30%. It's now at $10.00 instead of $14.00. This is mostly because we now can get the DVD covers printed cheaper. We have this great new printer and it's fantastic for DVD covers.

For all those out there who giving us feedback on the movie and supporting it, thank you so much! I have now officially have made 30 2-disc special edition copies, and it's gone in homes, a school, and even a hospital!

Here's a 1:40 minute long sneak peek of the 2-disc special edition DVD. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. First things first, congrats on the speech and debate tournaments! I've heard you've done really really well!! And also, that is so cool that Deliver-e is even in schools and hospitals. Soooo neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Deliver-e the other day and LOVED it, I will definitely be purchasing a copy =)
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Emily..... :) Yes! Deliver-e is the best short film i have ever seen!! I loved EVERYTHING on both disks. Yeah. Enough said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it was a legit movie... when I first saw this post I thought you said you were coming out with a 30-disc edition, haha...

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Awesomeness. Please comment.