Sunday, December 12, 2010

"I call all times soon." ~Aslan

If you haven't noticed already, today is December 12th, and Deliver-e isn't out on DVD. There is a reason for that.

The movie, by the way, is done. Some people have seen it already and we've been getting some very encouraging feedback. But the dilemma lies in the final stage of compiling the menus, scene selections, and bonus features onto the DVD. The rendering is freezing up, and not getting burned onto the disc. I've been spending the better part of the day troubleshooting the problem, and while I think I have solved it, it's probably going to take an extra day or so to get a real solid copy.  Plus I've got to get Disc 2 together, and who knows what will happen there.

So what's the new release date? There isn't one. It might be tonight, tomorrow, the day after, next week, or not until Chirstmas. (I'll get done by Chirstmas for sure). Further up and Further in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Awesomeness. Please comment.