Friday, October 8, 2010

Another trailer of Destiny

No, I'm not talking about Deliver-e. Get ready for something that has nothing to do with Snowtop Studios whatsoever.

Anybody who knows me probably knows is that I'm a huge Narnia fan. You probably didn't know that I've been a Narnia fan for almost a decade now. And you probably DO know, that a certain multi-million dollar motion picture coming out this December that is about Narnia.

Ok, you've probably figured out by now. A new trailer is out, and it's awesome. No, it's beyond awesome. It's BE-awesome! And it's going on the DVD for Deliver-e, that's for sure.



You can view the transcript and screencaps on www.aslanscountry.com
Long Live Aslan!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like the movie isn't going to be like the book. But I don't mind as long as I'm not comparing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote a reeeally long comment in reply to this, but for some reason Blogger erased it when I tried to post it. Bleaaah...I don't feel like typing it again...

    Essentially what I said was that I couldn't stand the whole "You've returned to save the fate of Narnia from so great evil". It's so Hollywood-style-cheesiness that just doesn't belong in Narnia. It is completely abuses the entire focus of the book, which was about voyaging into the unknown, and as how Reepicheep puts it, "to seek honor and adventure" It looks like the butchered that. But as long as the capture the heart of the characters and the spirit of Narnia itself, I'm happy as a clam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it recently and I give it two out of ten stars. Just saying! The one thing... ok, *two* things that really bugged me is the poor character development, and the reepi-"cheap" Computer Graphics. I couldn't really enjoy the movie because I couldn't feel for the characters. I couldn't know them. Like, especially the way they introduced Caspian. "Oh, Edward! It's Caspian!". *Shudder* Painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Francis Again!April 22, 2011 at 2:04 PM

    Wrapping it up, I wished I hadn't seen it. It ruined the book for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This person isn't Uncle Francis!
    This is FRAUD!! THIS Boah/Gal has no idea who he/she is messing with! No man/woman Steals Uncle Francis's Identity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Awesomeness. Please comment.